Andy Stitt, creator of the new “WordPress for Nonprofits” podcast, kindly interviewed me for a recent episode. I’m thankful to Andy for the opportunity. He makes giving an interview so easy, with his gentle and curious demeanor.
In his own words:
“WordPress for Nonprofits is an interview podcast, where guests include nonprofit employees and consultants. Topics include:
- Why the guests chose WordPress for their website(s)
- Content management workflow
- Favorite WordPress themes and plugins
- Third-party software integrations with WordPress
- Other tips, tricks, and resources for a better WordPress website”
You can listen to my interview with Andy, hear the other interesting interviews by real WordPress users and developers at wpfornonprofits.org. If you like what you hear, there are several ways to subscribe available in the sidebar.