Work with Me
Please contact me if you would like to discuss my availability for a speaking engagement or training at your organization.
The fee (typically pro bono to $2,000) is dependent upon the location, topic, training length and level of customization. All fees and honorariums for nonprofit speaking engagements and trainings go to my employer, the Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management at RMU.
I estimate that I’ve trained and presented to several thousand nonprofit professionals since 2006. I have successfully worked with groups as small as 10 and as large as 200 on a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Nonprofit Consulting (careers, soft skills)
- Social Media (strategy, messaging, management, advocacy, etc.)
- Technology Planning and Strategy
- Technology Training and Instructional Design
- Time Management
- Websites (accessibility, writing for the Web, planning, future trends)
Though you don’t get this from my photos (it’s hard to take pics when you’re conducting a training!), my training style is highly interactive. I like to engage my audience rather than stand there and lecture to them. I believe adult learners retain information best that way.